About Me

My photo
::: diamond lover ::: lilies lover ::: coffee hatter ::: green tea lover ::: anti-smoker ::: anti-bad attitude ::: Lover of her true love :::

Monday, May 4, 2009

Bestfriend

Its almost 10 years i had been searching you.Every where every year,i still searching you.Hoping that i'll find you one day.

Remember-ing your name made my hope became stronger.Always in my mind not to give up! Saying that "you can do it!". I motivate myself to not give up easily.Until now....

Thanks to God i already found him.Even not seeing face to face,at least i found him in internet.Wishing for met him again was already done.Now...

He's now become one of my bestfriend.Even we sometimes involve in bestfriend's quarrel,but still i love him as my true bestfriend.However,today he said some words thats hurt my feeling..He said "Hmm..why not we just become friend only?"

Why? why he said like that? I trust him with all my heart! but he just said words that absolutely hurt my feel..I still concern about it..please if you read this blog,please i begging you to stay as my bestfriend..

No comments:

Post a Comment