About Me

My photo
::: diamond lover ::: lilies lover ::: coffee hatter ::: green tea lover ::: anti-smoker ::: anti-bad attitude ::: Lover of her true love :::

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

the story about my life


This story definitely true story. Its all about human life. What they want and they dont want. well those are some of true story about their life.

*************************************************************************************

Yes! I admit it that I already being dump! I done with all of that things! its hurt you know.. ITS REALLY HURT!! What do feel when your lover suddenly say "we break up". I know some of you already feel it. I know it very hurt. Damn it! Why he always think that girls just like 'changing clothes'?! How dare he dump me! Last time i met him was about 2nd or 4th October. Its happen on this year~ He wanted to be with me again. Don't you think that ridiculous! something that bother me. I dont know what. It started after our last meeting. Maybe I still love him maybe its just my feeling. Please help me to solve this problem!

P/S: Sorry for late mention it.ehehe that my friend problem, she not feeling well after she met him again (actually they are in same school.B-But they are not in same class.)

*************************************************************************************

Dear Diary,

I hope this not gonna happen to me. I expect that this not will be happen to me. But it not like what I expect before. Its truly happen to me! Oh my God~ What gonna I do?~ What should I do now? Oh diary please help me~ I need you~ no one can help me now. Before he said that he truly love me. B-But now he said "im sorry now i cant love you again" What does it mean? He said "I only love you and only you for me, no one but you in my heart". At that time i 100% believe in him but now... He cheated behind me!! He said "im sorry i cant love you anymore" and he said again "cuz' i have another lover which mean i truly love her now and forever." And he said again "im sorry,please forgive me, we still can be friend?" oh God i cant keep it any more, what should i do?

P/S: Her name is Jessica and she is my friend that i know from....(i dont remember where). She had been asked me for a favour.

*************************************************************************************

Dear mother,

I just want to say Im always fine here. I just want to sure that no worries for here. I always happy here. But mom, its very cold here. Its snow now about -5 degree Celsius. By the way mom, how it going out there? I really miss all of you include my new born sister~! aha mom, how dad feel now? its still in critical? What does the doctor said? Mom, im sure i will be back in any time after graduation. I hope this graduate will bring hope in our family. For my siblings and of both of you, mom, dad, I really miss you. Ok mom, i cant write more longer than i expect, I hope this can cure the 'lonely-feeling' after all. Mom, if this letter arrive, please replay it as soon as possible. I afraid it if mom don't replay it. I always had a nightmare and bad dreams about you guys, so please, please replay it~ I need your respond! I always pray that all those bad dream and nightmare aren't true and happen.

Your lovely daughter,

Marisa,

P/S: Without her knowing, before the letter arrive at her house, out of her expection, her family include her father died in car accident after they take her father out from hospital after get well from his disease. Im feel so sorry about her family. And now she still cant accept the reality about her family death.

*************************************************************************************

Ya Allah,

I know what I done before was definitely wrong at all. I know that its against the law. But what should I do? I dont have choice. Even though before I was from rich and wealthy family. But because of family pressure, i cant handle it anymore. I know im not clever as my sibling, but i have my own ability to do what i like to do.But they still cant understand what i want! What they only knew study, study and study! just like my elder brother and elder sister. I know that they get their graduation last month, Abang Didi already get his Ph.D in Medical Society and Kaka Ros get what she want, Master of Science and Education. But only me not get anything what my dad want i suppose to get. Even my previous result i get only 6 'O' out of 10 'O'. And i know that my dad not gonna happy with those result and it make me in more pressure and stress. Until i took the way to surfer from pressure.

P/s: If you want to know what he had done in his previous life, make sure you all wait ok?

*************************************************************************************

ok now which one you all want me to write and you want to read about? you can tell me from the comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment